Saturday, September 22, 2012

Camping: as seen by my little girl.

I finally found Emma's camera. She actually took more pictures than me while we were camping. And the pictures are pretty awesome.

Emma's idea of getting ready to go.

Mommy saying goodbye.


Menard's: Our second home. Getting camping supplies.


Mack in Emma's lap.


Checking in at the campground.

The fire.

The fire with a flash.

Reflection in the car window. I don't know how she accomplished this.

Our Dodge Nitro.

The smoking excuse for a morning fire. I really didn't bring enough wood for a second fire.

Emma really loves our Nitro.

So I have to go out of town for work next week but I have the following week off. I'm hopeful if the weather hasn't turned too cold that we can try another camping excursion... but with more planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment